We specialize in English bulldogs only. AKC registered and conforming to the standards set by The Bulldog Club of America. We do not agree with cross breeding for any reason.
Yes, we currently have a litter of English Bulldog puppies available.
Yes, all of our puppies are up to date on their vaccinations.
YES! I have a few things I share with people to look for when they are searching online.
We have all heard about scams! Crooks are not beyond breaking your heart and stealing your money! I have sold puppies to several people that have fallen prey to scams and so I want to offer you some advice before you decide to purchase your bulldog.
· If the price seems too good to be true - then it probably is!
· Avoid "Missionary Adoption" scenerios (No Offense to real Missionaries) I just can't imagine that there are so many missionaries around the world trying to place their bulldogs in a loving home.
· Avoid poor grammar or poor English (Again No Offense) Many scams originate from outside the United States.
· Avoid a "Free Bulldog- if you just pay the shipping costs" Chances are you will be waiting for a package that never arrives.
· Avoid paying additional costs over what you have already agreed on and sent- my guess is that you were stung once and they are trying for more.
· Use the contact form in the breeders website- scammers are not above creating ads with fictitious email addresses linked to real bulldoggers websites.
· Call and speak to the breeder "in person". You can tell a lot from talking to someone over reading an email.
· Ask tons of questions- be specific- the person you speak with should be very knowledgeable about Bulldogs.
· ALWAYS ASK FOR A VERIFIABLE REFERENCE- if you are dealing with a real bulldogger they will have a vet or two that will give them a reference.